Designed for hunting, self-defense and law enforcement applications, the XTP® bullet demonstrates the kind of accuracy that led many competitive shooters to adopt it. Reliable performance makes the XTP® the most popular handgun bullet for both target shooters and hunters. But it's the stopping power of the XTP® bullet that has truly built its world-class reputation. From the onset, XTP® bullets were specifically designed to expand reliably at a wide range of handgun velocities to deliver deep penetration with every shot.
- Controlled Expansion: Precise serrations divide the XTP® into symmetrical sections, strategically weakening the jacket and initiating controlled expansion even at low velocities.
- No exposed Lead: The gilding metal jacket protects the nose of the bullet, so the hollow cavity functions properly on impact and ensures proper feeding in semi-automatics.
- Swaged Cored: Total uniformity of core density ensures balanced expansion as well as in-flight stability.
- Drawn gilding metal jacket: Expansion is controlled by varying jacket thickness down the length of the XTP®, providing a definite advantage over plated bullets which have a uniform jacket thickness over the entire bullet.
- Cannelure: On revolver bullets, the cannelure helps achieve accurate, consistent crimping. All cannelures are applied before the final forming process to eliminate any distortion to the finished bullet.
- Caliber: 45 Cal. .452"
- Product Line: XTP®
- Sectional Density: .175
- Ballistic Coefficient: .146 (G1)
- Weight: 250 GR
- Application: Medium Game, Personal Defense
- Box Count: 100